Persistent Link Generator
This tool will create persistent links, allowing SJC faculty and students to access database articles using proper authentication.
In most instances, persistent links can only be created for those documents that open as PDFs. As a result, links for articles from some databases cannot be created.
Remember that all EBSCO Host databases provide functioning persistent links. Those are found on an article’s full citation page. Please see this guide for more information.
Nursing Students: The nursing journals listed here require different steps to create persistent links. For those journals, follow these instructions.
How to use the Persistent Link Generator:
1. Open the document of interest as a PDF.
2. At the top of the page, copy the link found in the address line.
3. Paste the link into the box beneath “Enter URL.”
4. Click on “Create New URL.”
5. The new link appears in the “Persistent Link” box.
6. You can copy and paste this link into a document or email.